[ale] Debian and LVM

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:42:27 EDT 2011

My wife turn off the power to my ESXi that runs server hosts, all came
back up, expect my Debian Server. When I watch it boot up it says that
it's resuming, then after a couple sec it states that can't find the
Logical Volume. After sitting for about a minute or so, it comes this
promt.

#initramfs

Anyone see this before? Any clue how I can fix it?

--
(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.