[ale] Pixieo (mp4) of Central MTG GPG prez by David Tomaschik available

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sat Mar 19 19:30:51 EDT 2011

I've posted the file in the public folder of my dropbox. It's using most
of my quota, so I might have to take it down in a few weeks. However,
you guys can use it while it's there. I was doing some download testing
a while ago and getting 16 Mbps, which is about the limit of my internet
connection. I don't know if they have any bandwidth limits that kick in
later. The link is below.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9879631/ale-20110317-gpg-tomaschik.mp4

If anyone's not familiar with dropbox.com, they're pretty cool. You load
their software for Windows, Mac, or Linux and even some mobile devices.
Then, anything you drag to a special folder is synchronized to all
computers and the internet. It's not public unless you want it to be,
and you can set up work groups and share specific files like this one
publicly. You get 2 GB free and pay additional if you want more space.

Sincerely,

Ron