[ale] Need a compiler help

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:49:55 EDT 2011

I am trying to compile Linphone V1.0 on a CentOS 5 Box, but when I run
make I get this following error

rtpparse.c:201: warning: format '%lld' expects type 'long long int',
but argument 3 has type 'guint64'
rtpparse.c:211: warning: format '%lld' expects type 'long long int',
but argument 3 has type 'guint64'

I am told this is a warning, but I can't get to compile.

I tried to this

./configure --disable-werror

But that didn't help

I even try to do this

make -i

But nothing compiles.

Oh, before someone ask, I need this version of Linphone for MOS and
QoS testing. It seems after this version you can't do any more. I know
the latest is 3.4.2, but does do me much good.

Thanks,

Chuck

--
(678) 636-9678