[ale] Where to get some Hard Drive mounting screws?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Mar 14 12:40:19 EDT 2011

On Monday 14 March 2011, John Pilman wrote:
> I have a medicine bottle of miscellaneous spare computer screws in the
> Marietta/Acworth/Woodstock area.  Or I could also mail a few.  I have
> four that I just verified.  They are hex head, so they look like 'B'
> in the photo.

I use a tiny metal can that originally held BB gun pellets. Was able to
*almost* duplicate the picture I posted earlier with just its contents.
http://mysecondbathouse.com/ComputerScrewsSm.jpg

Not only better resolution from using a flatbed scanner instead of a
camera, since it is my picture I don't have to worry about being sued:-O
So feel free to share! And if I get energetic I may shop in the missing
view of D.
--
William