[ale] [OT] updating, securing OpenOffice, Adobe Reader / Flash

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Mar 11 12:27:45 EST 2011

On 3/11/2011 12:18 PM, Ron Frazier wrote:
> I'm probably going to move to LibreOffice once it's stable. I thought it
> was in beta, so I haven't tried it yet.
>
> Ron

    * 2011-03-11

      The Document Foundation is happy to announce the first release
      candidate of LibreOffice 3.3.2. The upcoming 3.3.2 is the second
      in a series of frequent bugfix releases on top of our LibreOffice
      3.3 product. Please be aware that LibreOffice 3.3.2 RC1 is not yet
      ready for production use, you should continue to use LibreOffice
      3.3 [...]

      http://www.libreoffice.org/

--
Paul Cartwright