[ale] Ubuntu to Debian Switch?

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:05:02 EST 2011

David Tomaschik wrote:
> The encryption concerns me as well, the LVM does not.  I can give
> Debian a LV to install on no problem.  But I will be backing up to
> another drive, testing the backup, and then doing the install.

LOL!  aww c'mon David, backups are for sissys!  rip the governor off
that bad boy and see what happens!

on an install note, if you have a good internet connection then go with
the netinst cd (about 120-150mb).  you can get it for "testing" if you want.

personally I go with the LXDE install, but the default is GNOME.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/