[ale] best source for inexpensive used systems?

Robert rs at ale.spam.futz.org
Thu Mar 3 14:59:20 EST 2011

I'm looking to replace an aging system, and am looking at used (off-lease)
systems in the <$150 price range. Really just needs to be able to do common
internet tasks.. The most taxing task will most likely be watching
high-definition youtube videos. Bonus if it comes with XP so I can dual-boot
for those rare occasions when I need windows. Currently I'm looking at
geeks.com... Anyone have any favorites, online or local?

--
Arguing with an Engineer is like wrestling a pig in mud.
After a while you realize the pig is enjoying it.