[ale] are there messages this afternoon?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:01:55 EST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Preston Boyington
<preston.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chuck Payne wrote:
>> Ron,
>>
>> I been getting yours.
>
> and I've been sulking because you didn't like LXDE...

L(ousy)X(windows)D(on't)E(xecute)

:-)

I put LXDE on my netbook. I did notice the lightweight nature of it as
the system has only 512 MB RAM. So then I plopped puppy on it. Super
small and quite fast. Now I'm playing with DSL (Damn small Linux) on
it.

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.