[ale] teleport vs cd

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Jun 27 21:10:41 EDT 2011

Yes, I have been using pushd/popd for a long time and it works well for me.
Being that I have a lot of similarly named directories, I don't think this
teleport thing would work for me... besides, I have become rather accustomed
to working in directories like a stack.

But, interesting nonetheless.

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!