[ale] Tagging of Possible-Spam

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Mon Jun 27 17:10:00 EDT 2011

I apologize to the list for my old email server not being able to
correctly mark spam 100%.  Some of the senders to this list are marked
as possible-spam by spam-assassin, but not everyone is.  Many other
emails from the listsrv are not marked as spam or possible-spam.
Manually changing the determination doesn't seem to get back to
spam-assassin either.  We're running an MS-Exchange replacement that
does much more than just email, so swapping out 1 part isn't really
possible (though someone who wants to spend weeks figuring that out
probably could).

At some point, I'll get time to upgrade that server, which will upgrade
spam-assassin too.  I'll try to manually handle the subjects in the
future, until that upgrade can happen.

Oddly, that communications server is not in package manager hell. ;)