[ale] [OT] Great Geek Giveaway!

Scott McBrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:44:13 EDT 2011

You can get an adapter online that will convert to VGA, but the trick is that you need a Sync-On-Green monitor plugged into it for it to work.  I had a couple of CRTs, some of which worked, some not.  I have hooked my Indy up to an LCD to try it out.  (that should indicate how long it's been since the Indy has been hooked up and booted)

-Scott