[ale] OT: Anyone here recycle computers?

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Jun 23 15:47:43 EDT 2011

Rich Faulkner wrote:
> Speaking of recycling...
>
> [forking a previous thread]
>
> I've been curious as to how to mine systems for metals and otherwise
> recycle computers and components.  Does anyone here have experience in
> this area?

There is a company near the small airport in Kennesaw that recycles all
such items for free. I can't recall the name of the road, but if you get
on Chastain road and take it west of i75, you will spot them on your
right, sometime after the road changes names.  If you get to the
airport, which will be on your right, you've missed them.