[ale] test message - ignore this

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Jun 22 08:39:28 EDT 2011

Awe man!  I knew it wasn't working.  Please sign me up for the new
service under the name Izfftg Aoaour, initials IMA, credit card number
5500 0055 5500 0055, security code 897.  I have web crunchies (version
206.35-7g, h, or i), so I guess I'll need new old software.  I'm
sometimes running that Linux thingie, so please send me the notupdate
without any viruses.

(PS I was actually trying to see if the list was working.  Very few
messages yesterday.)

Sincerely,

Ron

On 6/22/2011 8:04 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> We are sorry to report that your email is no longer working. If you've
> received this message in error, please change your name to "Izfftg
> Aoaour" and reapply for another email account with nofreespamemail.com
> <http://nofreespamemail.com> and customer disservice will happily set
> up your account for you. Please note you must be running one of the
> following browsers to receive support: oracle, everythingonyoutube or
> web crunchies (version 206.35-7b or earlier or 340.116-14e.patch12 or
> later). Thank you for your credit card account access. We will bill
> shortly for your free access.
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Ron Frazier
> <atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com <mailto:atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     just testing to make sure my email is working

> James P. Kinney III
>
> As long as the general population is passive, apathetic, diverted to
> consumerism or hatred of the vulnerable, then the powerful can do as
> they please, and those who survive will be left to contemplate the
> outcome.
> - ////2011 Noam Chomsky
>
> http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
> ////