[ale] [OT] Macintosh Plus boot floppy

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 20 17:17:42 EDT 2011

You might try contacting the Atlanta Historical Computing Society
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/AHCS/

I think one of the members has running hardware and can make you a floppy.

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support professional Lead           College of Computing