[ale] corsair rebate 21 days vs return product

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 21:48:51 EDT 2011

Friends:

I bought a Corsair Flash drive for 24.99 with a rebate of 10.00

I received it 10 days ago but had misplaced it and finally found it just
now.  {not opened yet.}

The rebate rule is that it has to be postmarked within 21 days of receiving
with max date of June 20th (Monday) for post mark date.

Now I am on the edge since it is way past 21 days and I am borderline for
June 20th.

However NewEgg return says that I can return within 30 days.

What do you guys think is better, cough up 2 bucks and ship it back or suck
up the 10 and use the 16GB Corsair flash drive ?

I am concerned that my rebate may not get honoured.

Comments/Suggestions ?

-Narahari