[ale] fedora 15 doesn't start (some) server processes?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Jun 12 12:21:02 EDT 2011

On Sun, June 12, 2011 12:03 pm, Jim Kinney wrote:
> Are you using the --no-redirect flag in chkconfig? Squid doesn't have a
> systemd lib file.

No, I am not.  But according to the man page I shouldn't have to.
Moreover, my other sysv-init-controlled services work just fine.  It's
only sendmail and squid that seem to have trouble, and it seems to be
related to the NM dispatcher script, because removing the NM script allows
the service to start.

-derek