[ale] gnome3. I give up.

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Fri Jun 10 13:09:28 EDT 2011

Think Dr. Who.

If you're not into Dr. Who...[I used to be in college] Dr. Who is a
"Time Lord".  Now take "8" and place it on it's side.  Infinity.  Time
reference AND the logo adopted for Fedora a couple years ago.

Hopefully this will get Auto Negotiation going again for you!

All Hail Galaxar........Rich in Lilburn