[ale] gnome3. I give up.

Tavarvess Ware tavarvessware at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:10:41 EDT 2011

Thanks so much for that the place menu extension is exactly what I
needed for my sanity.  Thanks oh yeah I did an update yesterday and had
a horrible crash that I worked on for like 2hrs before just
re-installing.  It came right after loading Libra office, so uninstalled
and blacklisted my memory card reader because it started throwing errors
and so I just re-installed then ran updates then applied add-ons and I
have had no problems.......