[ale] OT alternate list

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:02:21 EDT 2011

Sadly, that would be a waste of time. The same pack of inconsiderate people
will inevitably hijack a main thread and not take a hint to SHUT THE F*CK UP
and continue to spew all over ale regardless of how many other alternative
places they have to voice their views.

I'm moderating all those who continued after I waved the white flag
yesterday and will actively pursue them no longer being allowed the
privilege to post anything ever again on ALE.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 5:48 AM, Wolf Halton <wolf at wolfhalton.info> wrote:

> Could we have an alternate list that is just for political [OT]? Please?

James P. Kinney III

- *2011 Noam Chomsky*