[ale] Southeast Linux Fest This Weekend!

arxion aleaaron aaleaaron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:43:57 EDT 2011

A reminder that the Southeast Linux Fest is being held
this weekend, June 10-12, 2011 in Spartanburg, SC.
The event has been expanded to 3 days this year and
on site hotel accommodations may still be available.

See "Final Schedule" news item at:
<http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/>
for links to schedule, registration, etc.

Unfortunately I have another annual job commitment for
the whole weekend (again) and can't attend, but maybe
some others can help arrange some carpools.

I also got a notice that FreeIT Athens has a contingent
attending and is arranging some car pooling from there,
so coordinating to meet up and travel with them may be
possible. See carpool link at: <http://FreeITathens.org/>

peace
aaron