[ale] Arduino Locally

Ryan Neily ryan at neily.net
Thu Jul 28 10:57:25 EDT 2011

I LOVED Delta electronics.   I used to go there all the time for my bits and pieces.   I went to college, and when I got back, I was sad it had closed.   Have been looking for a similar place ever since.

I did find (in my travels for work) a place similar in Orlando FL.   The cool thing is that you could get all kinds of salvage electronics stuff from NASA.