[ale] Ubuntu CDs Available

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Wed Jul 27 21:32:13 EDT 2011

(I apologize for the cross-post, but this is relevant to multiple audiences.)

Everyone:

I have finally received the Ubuntu 11.04 CDs from Canonical.  I have
approximately 300 CDs: most are plain desktop edition, but some
Kubuntu and Ubuntu Server discs are available as well.  I will bring
some to the next ALE central meeting, but am also open to meeting up
with individuals who need some for the purpose of distribution.  I
will also be holding some to help promote the new ALE-NW meeting as
well as a Linux kernel 20th birthday party I am hoping to be holding
in September.  (Location TBD, suggestions welcome.)

Thanks,
David

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
david at systemoverlord.com