[ale] Drupal: Open Source Content Management

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Fri Jul 22 09:23:31 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Narahari 'n' Savitha
<savithari at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the slides.  Unfortunately due to weather situation Mrs did not
> come home on time and hence I could not make it.  Does anyone have the audio
> recording of this please ?
>
> If not, maybe the SPSU wing of ALE can request David for another
> presentation in about a month or two where its easier for me to attend.  I
> work on a home grown CMS and I really wanted to attend this one.
>
> Just for curiosity what time did the talk actually begin ?
>
> -Narahari

It was probably about 7:45-7:50 when I actually got started.

I'm one of the people who's volunteered to help with organization of
the ALE-NW meetings, so it's probably a safe bet that at some point I
could bring a version of this talk to one of those meetings, once they
get started.  (Coincidentally, I'll be starting my MS program at SPSU
in August.)

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
david at systemoverlord.com