[ale] Pizza before tonight's meeting?

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Thu Jul 21 16:04:36 EDT 2011

I proclaim 6:30 pm to start dining at Everybody's Pizza.  I'll be there.

Who is in?

1593 N. Decatur Road
404/377-7766
Located in the Emory Village

Directions.  If you keep heading on N. Decatur Road, I believe roughly
South, to pass the Emory Law school on your right, in another few blocks
it will be on the left on the southeast corner.  Take that left, to pass
between Everybody's and a gas station and park in the lot on the right.

Bob