[ale] [OT]Windows Scanning Apps

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Sun Jul 17 14:56:54 EDT 2011

Anyone know of a good app with which I can replace the one that came
with my Brother all-in-one?  The Brother has an ADF to scan with and the
app that came with is doesn't have a way to scan front sides of
both-sides-printed paper, flip the pile over to get the back sides, and
then wind up with a single PDF that has interleaved the two scan passes
together (YES, I know I can do that in Linux after the fact with various
and sundry tools; I would rather skip that step).  I don't mind paying a
reasonable amount for the ability - being able to get scans of stacks of
two-sided paper is important to me.