[ale] Linux Webcam (for Skype)

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Fri Jul 15 16:07:21 EDT 2011

Brian,

THANKS for the advice.

Anyone have any recommedations for a midrange-good camera for Skype that
might be stocked at Microcenter?  I'm running Mandriva (Red Hat based).

THANKS!

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]
Quality spam and virus filters.

them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond where
the shadows lie...and the Eye is everwatching"
-- The Silicon Valley Tarot Henrique Holschuh with ... by Bob