[ale] More Lightscribe for Linux

Cornelis van Dijk cor.angela0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:04:28 EDT 2011

I had scores of cd's destroyed by Memorex stick on labels. I discussed
this with a Fry's salesman a few years ago and he recommended
"Stomper" labels, which I have used ever since with no problem. The
Memorex label destruction takes a few years to show up, on audio cd's
it takes the form of missed segments and scratchy sound. Never used
them on dvd's.  Cor