[ale] OT

Cornelis van Dijk cor.angela0 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 15:00:01 EDT 2011

I found the stackexchange quite impressive and got some useful
information out of it. They are quit picky as far as the questions are
concerned. In their biology section I tried to post the following
question' "What environmental pressures would trigger the evolution of
intelligence? Scarce resources, competition, underdog status?" The
question was rejected as not up to their standards. What did I do
wrong? I know that this question haunts evolutionary biologists, and I
tried to start a dialog, rather than have a pertinent answer.

Cor