[ale] Internship

Wolf Halton wolf at wolfhalton.info
Fri Jul 8 23:17:38 EDT 2011

@Rich - Thanks for the plug and the opening...

@JJ There is a Linux Freedom Fest (Maybe the last of its kind) planned
for the 23rd of July - 2 weeks from now.

ITT Tech - Atlanta
485 Oak Place Suite 800
Atlanta GA 30309

Come one! come all! Bring your friends and bring your friends' friends.
We have fallen apart on the talks.  Stephen Blevins may do the ALE "Why
open source" talk, if he has time.  There may be a general "how to do
basic scripting" talk, if nobody else steps up.  The general level is
"Li(nux)-curious Beginner" and the atmosphere is always casual and cordial.

cheers at localhost:~$

         Wolf

P.S. May the Force be with you!!