[ale] Nortel sells 4.5B worth of patents. This can't be good.

David Hillman hillmands at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:51:02 EDT 2011

I understand the need for patents, but this IP gold rush isn't heading in
the right direction.   Just the concept of Intellectual Property gives me
the shivers.  Stuff that materializes in someone's head shouldn't be bought
and sold like this. Then again, it's all about the money--on Wall Street and
the government.