[ale] [OT] Ping

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Jan 30 19:49:13 EST 2011

I have not, except to see that it can be done.

I've no need to, as it performs just fine for me at ~800 MHz. I may OC it
when CM7 final is released; however I expect that the final release will
have better performance than the nightlies and thus it might not be needed.

--
Sent from my HTC Vision (G2), running Gingerbread.
That is, a phone-like mobile device. :)