[ale] java frustrations

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed Jan 26 12:49:32 EST 2011

Nice idea that.

Looking at the "default plugin" on my CentOS displayed the directory I
expected.  So it is probably best to rely on that one.

Interestingly though it shows me the java directory for the java plugin
rather than the same directory as above.   Apparently the
"about:plugins" follows symbolic links rather than displaying them.
That is why I think looking only at the "default plugin" you would have
without Java or other plugins is the way to go.