[ale] Wanted presentation topics?

Michael Potter michael at potter.name
Wed Jan 26 00:15:27 EST 2011

I have a "sudo: Beginner to Expert in One Hour" talk that I have given
several times.

There are a few slides that are stale, but overall it is a good preso.

The target audience for this preso is basically anyone who thinks
sudo's primary purpose is to do this:
sudo su -
Or anyone who adds commands to the sudoers file, but is never quite
confident that they are adding the commands correctly.

--
Michael Potter