[ale] ALE Wiki?

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Tue Jan 25 21:00:46 EST 2011

So, perhaps this is superfluous, but does anyone think an ALE wiki would
be useful?  I'm not trying to duplicate the many Linux-related wikis out
there, but I thought (given recent discussions) that some of the
information on the mailing list would be more useful in the long term in
a collaboratively-editable version.

I'm thinking, for example, of:
- List of desired presentation topics
- People interested in giving/developing presentations
- Locally available skills (people willing to help with problem X, etc.)
- Links to other Atlanta meetups/user groups/etc. (non-commercial)
- Group member profiles (user pages), when they want to share :)

I don't want it to turn into a job-listing site, ad portal, etc.  Maybe
I've overblown the usefulness of a wiki in my head, so I'd love to see
some feedback.

David