[ale] need some Evolution email magic

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Jan 25 14:16:09 EST 2011

On 01/25/2011 02:00 PM, Ron Frazier wrote:
> I'm still experimenting with this version of Eudora OSE.  It's different
> enough from Eudora commercial of the past, that I'll take a while
> getting used to it.  However, I'll probably be using that in place of
> Evolution.  Based on what you said, I don't think I'm going to try to
> run Thunderbird at the same time.  I'll post any good info on my
> experiences here.

well, knowing what I know now:)
if you copy your prefs.js file for thunderbird ( or eudora) to something
else, and start fresh, you may be able to have a separate prefs.js for
each- eudora & thunderbird.. might get a little confusing:)

I might try that later today.... I liked the visual appearance of
Eudora, but the profile/config/prefs.js that I had maybe might have
confused it..
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800