[ale] Wanted presentation topics?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Jan 25 09:34:07 EST 2011

On 01/25/2011 06:43 AM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> I have thunderbird 3.1.7 + enigmail also. I thought I have it all setup,
> but when I click on the openpgp button & click sign message, when I go
> to send I get an error:
> Send operation aborted.
>
> Error - bad passphrase

well, I removed my old thunderbird profile ( prefs.js) and started
FROM SCRATCH. Ouch.. redo all filters.. maybe there was some old cruft
that was causing me issues.. If this goes through, then it worked.

nope. didn't work. still bad passphrase, and it setup enigmail again for
this account.
any other suggestions?
--
Paul Cartwright