[ale] need some Evolution email magic

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Jan 25 06:34:29 EST 2011

On 01/24/2011 09:55 PM, Ron Frazier wrote:
> [...]

I downloaded & tried eudora. I shut down thunderbird, started up Eudora,
and it showed my folder structure from thunderbird.

the problem is it didn't go to the next message & it showed unread
messages when there weren't any. This is probably because of my
thunderbird profile.. When I went back to thunderbird, my folder views
were all screwed up, so I imagine the profiles were stepping all over
each other.
Since Eudora is based on al older version of Thunderbird, what is the
benefit/difference in Eudora 1.0 & Thunderbird 3.1.7 ?

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800