[ale] The latest from Gigabyte Tech Support

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Jan 24 19:04:50 EST 2011

You're probably going to need some proof that the board is failing to
RMA it.  If you have that proof, through tests, etc., try to find their
executive offices or escalations or executive escalations department.
You can Google for those terms.  You could try to find specific info on
their website by adding site:gigabyte.com to the search term.  They can
light a fire under the customer support.  Call up support and give them
your case number.  Immediately tell them you're not getting the help you
need and you want to escalate to the next level.  Keep doing this until
you can get someone to help.  It's disgusting, but that's the way most
big companies work.

Ron