[ale] semi [OT] running a robot with linux

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sun Jan 23 17:01:05 EST 2011

Mike,

I know what you're saying.  Rock solid is very important.  It's just
that, for the home automation touch pad screen I was considering
building (never did), I needed WiFi G or possibly N.  The standard specs
didn't cut it.

It's also amazing how long some of the older technology remains in use.

Sincerely,

Ron