[ale] IPv6 tunnel create error

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sun Jan 23 06:33:31 EST 2011

new thread..
ok, so I installed a WRT54GL with DD-WRT on it. created an account at
Hurricane Electric. Not sure if it is just me or my environment, but
google/chrome made it impossible to hit the SUBMIT button to create a
tunnel, I had to use Opera.. Chrome just sat there looking stupid. Opera
at least started the process, BUT I got this back:

Error: Your IPv4 endpoint is unreachable or unstable. Please make sure
ICMP is not blocked. If you are blocking ICMP, please allow 66.220.2.74
through your firewall.

so, what do I do with DD-WRT to make this error go away?? I have a
static IP on the modem, if that helps.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800