[ale] GoDaddy – Re: Domain Registrar

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat Jan 22 21:52:30 EST 2011

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 21:37 -0500, David Tomaschik wrote:
> Just as an FYI, dyndns.net also provides IPv6 glue.  They're currently
> my top contender.  Not sure if they support it on .us though.
> http://www.sixxs.net/faq/dns/?faq=ipv6glue might be useful, but I'm
> not sure they keep it current.

I'm guessing that you meant dyndns.com; dyndns.net is a redirect to
www.console.tv, which is in German.

Good to know that they do domain registration; I wasn't aware of that.

I have found that both gandi.net supports v6 glue for the following
TLDs:  .com, .net, .name, .org, .info, .us, .me, .in, .es, .fm.

I have sent an email to gkg.net asking them which TLDs they directly
support the creation of glue records for.

	--- Mike