[ale] need some Evolution email magic

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sat Jan 22 06:30:21 EST 2011

On 01/22/2011 01:02 AM, Ron Frazier wrote:
> That's probably good advice.  Another learning curve I have to climb up.
> I'll have to do some research to determine how IMAP could work in my
> environment.

all you have to do is add an IMAP account, same  info as POP, then turn
OFF the pop schedule of grabbing emails. Let IMAP show you the emails.
You can still run your pop later if you really want to pull in the
emails, or you can use the IMAP account & filter emails anywhere you want.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800