[ale] mail server with dynamic IP?

John jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Jan 20 10:03:44 EST 2011

How many companies check with knowledgeable technology lawyers before
making important decisions first? Not just email, but many "cloud
services" should raise questions for most businesses:

http://www.seyfarth.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/publications.publications_detail/object_id/9275a22b-3998-494c-84d8-7d234e503d82/IssuesRelatedToCloudComputingArrangements.cfm

An informed decision can make a difference.