[ale] mail server with dynamic IP?

Tim Watts tim at cliftonfarm.org
Wed Jan 19 21:09:35 EST 2011

Thanks Paul. I'll check that out but I'm puzzled as to how that would
work. I guess I would configure the modem with the static address? And
my ISP wouldn't have a problem with that? I'll investigate...

BTW, DynDNS happens to by my mail forwarder. It was working fine for a
while but lately I've been getting a lot of emails twice. And I suspect
they're dropping some too. It's pretty sporadic so hard to 'know' if
it's fixed or not. Got a help ticket opened with them. I'll see what
they say.