[ale] looking for a reasonably priced color laser printer

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:39:47 EST 2011

If HP brands would be under consideration, I just got an ad
email from Delta Computers with a page of (mostly) HP printers
on OFF LEASE, many of them color, in the $100 to $200 price
range.

Their email is all jpegs or I would have just forwarded it.
email me private [subject Delta Printers] if you want me to
foward you a copy of the advert.

peace
aaron