[ale] MicroCenter (was Yet ANOTHER reasone to love Linux)

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Jan 18 10:19:33 EST 2011

On 01/18/2011 09:55 AM, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> Speaking of Microcenter…
>

> I got an interesting mailing that said I could get a free wireless
> router without purchase.   On reading the details I noticed it said I
> had to present it at the “Yonkers MicroCenter”.   I was curious if
> anyone else got such a mailing and was actually able to get the free
> router at an Atlanta area Micro Center?   If so did you get it without
> actually buying anything?   I wasn’t sure if the mailing I received was
> just bad proofreading (i.e. it was actually for any Microcenter not just
> the one in Yonkers) or if they had included that in the fine print as a
> way to avoid giving a way free routers if you didn’t actually buy
> something at one of the Atlanta stores.

don't know what day this started...

http://dealspl.us/freebies/p_free-wireless-router-at-micro-center-when-you-attend-webinar

You have to register and attend the webinar to get it, and you have to
pick it up at a Micro Center store within 30 days

Registration for Online Webinar:
Jan 9th Session 1 - 1:00 PM EST - 12:00 PM CST - 11:00 AM MST - 10:00 AM PST
[Register Now]

Jan 9th Session 2 - 3:00 PM EST - 2:00 PM CST - 1:00 PM MST- 12:00 PM PST
[Register Now]

Attend In-store simulcast:
Jan 9th - 12:00 PM locally for Central and Pacific time zone locations
Jan 9th - 1:00 PM locally for Eastern and Mountain time zone locations

Please go to your nearest Micro Center store prior to the webinar and
register at Tech Support or Customer Service. Seating will be limited
and filled on a first come, first serve basis.

Learn about new great 2nd Generation Core Processors and Motherboards
Attendees will Learn About the Great New 2nd Generation Core Processors
and Motherboards sold at Micro Center. We will also include a session on
overclocking these products.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800