[ale] atnex outage

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 22:22:21 EST 2011

>From [1]: "Fast Access Business DSL 6.0: $109.95/month"

Sure, AT&T offers it to you for ~$39/month if you sign a 12 month
contract, but after those 12 months it goes up to $110/month. At least
AtNex is upfront about the price. And they don't raise the price on
you later. I have been paying the same price for my residential 3Mb/s
service for at least 5 years. Who knows what AT&T would randomly
decide to charge.

[1] -- http://smallbusiness.bellsouth.com/internet_pop_pricing_terms.html

--
James Sumners