[ale] atnex outage

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Jan 13 17:05:13 EST 2011

arg... I had a small DSL outage today. It only lasted an hour, but it
was RIGHT smack dab in the middle of a conference call training session
over something similar to WebEx...

Since I am starting to work from home now, I figured it is time to
upgrade to business class, so I called atnex & upgraded to 6MB business,
starting next week. She said the 3Mb was $79 and the 6Mb was only $89
per month ! that doesn't seem like much of a difference so I opted for
6Mb. I guess I can write it off:)
in case anyone else noticed, it was about 1pm til almost 2pm. I called
support & left a message ( couldn't even GET to a tech) and she actually
called me back at 2pm!!

I had a fleeting thought to go back to AT&T DSL, then slapped my self!
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800