[ale] Errors & Celsius, WAS: Re: Spinrite, or BIOS, or something drops hdd error rate 5X

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sat Jan 8 15:01:41 EST 2011

This is a PS to a much longer reply I posted to this message.  See that
note for further details.  Without that, this won't make any sense.  I
decided that I no longer wanted dust accumulating INSIDE the radiator of
my laptop computer.  So, I went to Hobby Lobby and got a roll of wedding
ribbon, which is like a very very fine plastic mesh.  I cut a piece and
taped it over the fan intake.  This makes sure that all but the very
smallest dust particles stay outside the machine.

Sincerely,

Ron