[ale] Better ISP?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:35:06 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Richard Faulkner <rfaulkner at 34thprs.org> wrote:
> Leasing a "modem" isn't a bad way to go but I've rarely had issues with
> modems.

I have worn out at least three. When I started with AtNex I was using
my second store bought modem. It started failing (not syncing at full
speed) so AtNex sent me a replacement for the cost of shipping. That
one worked great for a year or two. I'm now on my second AtNex
supplied modem.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/